THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF WhereIsTango
This agreement was written in English (US). To the extent any translated version of this agreement conflicts with the English version, the English version controls.
Date of Last Revision: October 22, 2016
Statement of Rights and Responsibilities
This Statement of Rights and Responsibilities ("Statement," "Terms," or "SRR") derives from the WhereIsTango Principles, and is our terms of service that governs our relationship with users and others who interact with WhereIsTango, as well as WhereIsTango brands, products and services, which we call the "WIT", “WhereIsTango Services” or “Services”.
Your privacy is very important to us. We designed our policy to make important disclosures about how you can use WhereIsTango to share with others and how we collect and can use your content and information. We encourage you to read the policy, and to use it to help you make informed decisions.
IF YOU DO NOT ACCEPT AND AGREE TO THE TERMS THEN YOU MUST NOT ACCESS OR USE THE SITE AND THERE IS NO CONTRACT BETWEEN YOU AND WHEREISTANGO.
Sharing Your Content and Information
You own all of the content and information you post on WhereIsTango, and you can control how it is shared through your privacy and application settings. In addition:
- All your published contents must be about tango dance.
- All your published contents can be displayed by users (registred or un-registred)
- For content that is covered by intellectual property rights, like photos and videos (IP content), you specifically give us the following permission, subject to your privacy and application settings: you grant us a non-exclusive, transferable, sub-licensable, royalty-free, worldwide license to use any IP content that you post on or in connection with WhereIsTango (IP License). This IP License ends when you delete your IP content or your account unless your content has been shared with others, and they have not deleted it.
- When you delete IP content, it is deleted in a manner similar to emptying the recycle bin on a computer. However, you understand that removed content may persist in backup copies for a reasonable period of time (but will not be available to others).
- When you publish content or information using the Public setting, it means that you are allowing everyone, including people off of WhereIsTango, to access and use that information, and to associate it with you (i.e., your name and profile picture).
- We always appreciate your feedback or other suggestions about WhereIsTango, but you understand that we may use your feedback or suggestions without any obligation to compensate you for them (just as you have no obligation to offer them).
We do our best to keep WhereIsTango safe, but we cannot guarantee it. We need your help to keep WhereIsTango safe, which includes the following commitments by you:
- You will not post unauthorized commercial communications (such as
spam) on WhereIsTango.
- You will not collect users' content or information, or otherwise
access WhereIsTango, using automated means (such as harvesting bots, robots, spiders, or scrapers) without our prior permission.
- You will not engage in unlawful multi-level marketing, such as a pyramid scheme, on WhereIsTango.
- You will not upload viruses or other malicious code.
- You will not solicit login information or access an account belonging to someone else.
- You will not bully, intimidate, or harass any user.
- You will not post content that: is hate speech, threatening, or pornographic; incites violence; or contains nudity or graphic or gratuitous violence.
- You will not develop or operate a third-party application containing alcohol-related, dating or other mature content (including advertisements) without appropriate age-based restrictions.
- You will not use WhereIsTango to do anything unlawful, misleading, malicious, or discriminatory.
- You will not do anything that could disable, overburden, or impair the proper working or appearance of WhereIsTango, such as a denial of service attack or interference with page rendering or other WhereIsTango functionality.
- You will not facilitate or encourage any violations of this Statement or our policies.
Registration and Account Security
WhereIsTango users provide their real names and information, and we need your help to keep it that way. Here are some commitments you make to us relating to registering and maintaining the security of your account:
- You will not provide any false personal information on WhereIsTango, or create an account for anyone other than yourself without permission.
- You will not create more than one personal account.
- If we disable your account, you will not create another one without our permission.
You will not use your personal timeline primarily for your own commercial gain, and will use a WhereIsTango Page for such purposes.
- You will not use WhereIsTango if you are under 13.
- You will not use WhereIsTango if you are a convicted sex offender.
- You will keep your contact information accurate and up-to-date.
- You will not share your password (or in the case of developers, your secret key), let anyone else access your account, or do anything else that might jeopardize the security of your account.
- You will not transfer your account (including any Page or application you administer) to anyone without first getting our written permission.
- If you select a username or similar identifier for your account or Page, we reserve the right to remove or reclaim it if we believe it is appropriate (such as when a trademark owner complains about a username that does not closely relate to a user's actual name).
Protecting Other People's Rights
We respect other people's rights, and expect you to do the same.
- You will not post content or take any action on WhereIsTango that infringes or violates someone else's rights or otherwise violates the law.
- We can remove any content or information you post on WhereIsTango if we believe that it violates this Statement or our policies.
- We provide you with tools to help you protect your intellectual property rights. To learn more, visit our How to Report Claims of Intellectual Property Infringement page.
- If we remove your content for infringing someone else's copyright, and you believe we removed it by mistake, we will provide you with an opportunity to appeal.
- If you repeatedly infringe other people's intellectual property rights, we will disable your account when appropriate.
- You will not use our copyrights or Trademarks or any confusingly similar marks, except as expressly permitted by our Brand Usage Guidelines or with our prior written permission.
- You will not post anyone's identification documents or sensitive financial information on WhereIsTango.
- You will not tag users or send email invitations to non-users without their consent. WhereIsTango offers social reporting tools to enable users to provide feedback about tagging.